Thursday, June 25, 2009

I miss my childhood so freaking much!!



Magic School Bus Theme - Magic School Bus

There are many theme songs on imeem to the cartoons I used to watch, including magic school bus, rugrats, scoobydoo, and adam's family! I had whole sets of vcds for Heidi (hayao miyazaki) and 小甜甜, some of 一休和尚,Doraemon, 十万个为什么.

Then there were Laputa Castle in the sky and Totoro which I watched like, a million times.

On tv, they showed 环珠格格 & 流星花园. On Tvbj was some show called 外父不怕做 and 我和殭屍有个约会.


When I was a toddler there were Sesame street, Barney, Bananas in pyjamas. I HATED Hi-5.

Franklin, Magicschoolbus and some random chinese tapes my mom bought used to be my favourites in primary 1 & 2. Teletubbies at 6pm!

The primary 3 & 4 days were filled with Powerpuff girls at around 5 pm if I'm not wrong. My classmates & I were CRAZY over them, and bubbles was my favourite PPG! I even memorized the songs!!

For primary 5 & 6, I watched shows on disney channel like Sagwa and Madeline.

Even in sec 1 I watched clifford the big red dog during lunch HAHA. Or random stuff like cow and chicken, Spongebob (LOVE), All grown up (rugrats), Jimmy Neutron.

Then came sec 2 with ALL the Animes (the whole list I watched are at the left column near the bottom)

Spent sec 3 watching like gazillion tons of Japanese dramas. (with a list too) God, I love those dramas.

I didn't watch alot of dramas in sec 4 but I kinda spent lots of time on the internet. I read up about alot stuff and it upped my general knowledge so I don't think I really wasted my life away even though my grades suffered.

Ohyeah, I spent time emo-ing to songs too.



So this year its FRIENDS during the holidays :D

No comments: